Club Health 2013 will be held in San Francisco – one of the world’s leading international nightlife destinations
This exciting event will bring together experts from a wide range of fields to exchange information on the latest research, policy and practice on protecting and promoting health in nightlife settings.
The conference aims to build capacity and capability among all groups that have a stake in healthy nightlife – from the public health and government agencies that regulate it, to the club owners, festival organizers and promoters that make it happen, to the participants without whom it would not exist.
Some of the top issues being discussed will include:
- Innovative harm reduction approaches to alcohol, tobacco and other drug use
- Best practices in planning and managing large scale events
- Promoting safe and healthy nightlife environments
- Preventing violence and anti-social behavior
- Economic impact of nightlife
- Building local, national and global partnerships for healthy nightlife<